Features of Bankruptcy Certificate:
- Now you can sign up or register yourself for Debt Education and Certification Foundation (DECAF) classes
- DECAF is located at 112 Goliad St, Benbrook, TX 76126-2009
- The Debt Education and Certification Foundation controls the YourBKCert.com
To enrol yourself for the Debt Education and Certification foundation program you will need to provide your SSN or EIN, full name, phone number and Email ID. At this point you will also be asked if you have an attorney and if the course is an after filing (which is after declaring bankruptcy) or a Pre-filing one (which indicates before bankruptcy).
Every Pre â€“ Filing case which is also termed as Credit counselling will cost an individual or a couple together $40. Similarly, a Debtor Education course which is an after filing course will be charged at the same level.
Few Salient Points of www.YourBKCert.com:
- No customer data is sold out by DECAF for any kind of profit
- Once you register yourself for DECAF classes you will be receiving a regular feed of promotional messages from DECAF
- Once you register yourself for the course you will be receiving constant (24/7) contact with financial advisors so that you can be guided properly through bankruptcy
- You can make your payments through any major credit card (for example CapitalOne , Visa)
- A facility of fee waived off is also available for those kind of cases where the debtor has income which is 150 per cent less than the poverty guidelines as last published by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- The funding of DECAF is only through the payments made by registered users and students completing the credit counselling and debtor education courses. It does not receive any kind of funding through any credit card companies.
- A printed certificate will be made available as soon as the course gets completed
- You can also avail the course via email
- BKcert is a U.S. Trustee approved agency which offers both Course1 and Course 2
In case you have any queries related to your bankruptcy certificate or for any kind of technical support you can call at 1-866-859-7323.All Spanish speaking users may dial in 1-866-963-2095. If you are an attorney and wish to speak to a DECAF agent do dial in 877-332-2366.