Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) settlement of Resort Marketing Group (RMG)
1. Acquire all the dirty information about the class action litigation entitled Charvat v. Carnival et al which is listed under case number 1:12-CV-5746.
2. In the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, RMGTCPA Settlement.com is in under review.
3. This $12,500,000 mind-blowing amount is listed for the pool settlement.
Plaintiff Charvat v. Carnival claimed that RMG made unsolicited promotional calls to the landline numbers and cell phones proposing Royal Caribbean, free cruises with Carnival and Norwegian as promotions without taking assent from the callers and state that TCPA has been violated in this. But RMG is not agreed in that point that they have done anything wrong in this. However, they are agreed for a settlement of $12,500,000 to get rid of further court cost.
Here are some necessary details for RMG TCPA settlement:
* Hearing of the settlement will be held on or around Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 11:00 A.M to determine whether the settlement is fair to class members or not.
* Experts are assuming that each of the class members will obtain around $300 for their trouble.
* Keep in mind that phone will be considered as a proof in which all the promotional calls were made.
If anyone wants to exclude himself from this claim settlement, he needs to send a written request through an email consisting of the below-mentioned details to the Settlement Administrator.
1. His full name,
2. Current telephone number,
3. That number from which he got the promotional telemarketing calls from RMG,
4. Current mailing address,
5. The statement under penalty of perjury that you believe that you are a member of the settlement class and that the number you listed as having received a call(s) from RMG is the one in which you received the call(s).
6. The last 4 digits of your social security number.
7. A statement which will show that you want to be excluded from the Settlement Class in Charvat v. Resort Marketing Group, Inc., et al., and Case No. 1:12-cv-05846 and the date and your signature.
Please remember that your exclusion request must be mailed to the Settlement Administrator and postmarked no later than November 3, 2017, to -
RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator
P.O. Box 404022
Louisville, KY 40233-4022
Any queries about this TCPA settlement are directed to RMG TCPA Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404022. Louisville, KY 40233-4022 or dial toll-free number (855) 636-6134.